- Reduced price
Export and sync product from Danea to Prestashop
The only module that allows you to import and update the product catalog from Prestashop Danea Easyfatt in managing every aspect of synchronization without limits.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- done Prestashop Certified Addon
- done 3 months free assistance
- beenhereAdd ZEN option 12 months upgrade
- beenhereAdd module Installation
- beenhereAdd Verification and module configuration assistance
The module allows you to synchronize the product catalog from Prestashop to Danea with maximum flexibility in deciding exactly what data import / update and which to exclude surgically. Danea variants are associated attributes Prestashop. The new algorithm allows you to import update catalogs without any size limitations to the maximum speed.
- Delete All catalog on total import option
- Selection of Danea key: Code, Barcode
- Choice Prestashop Store (Multishop)
- Choice Danea barcode in EAN or UPC
- Choice categories languages
- Language Options data products
- Import HTML description to quick or extended description
- Import notes to generate tags or product descriptions
- Choice gross or net weight and size
- Choice separator symbol of categories and subcategories
- Import new products on category default
- Matching Prestashop and Danea tax rules
- Matching 9 lists Danea groups Prestashop
- Prestashop attribute variants matching in Size and Color
- Matching Danea barcode combinations to EAN, UPC or reference
- Option regeneration thumbnails on import
- Choosing which fields to exclude during the import globally: EAN-13, UPC, name, short description, description, related categories, manufacturer, taxation, default price, eco-tax, suppliers, width, height, depth packing, packing weight , specific prices, quantities.
- Choosing which fields to exclude single product
- Option to force global temporary exclusions of those individual
- Reset singles product settings
- Bulk Import by uploading files with report
- Import e-commerce with native Danea e-commerce connection option
- Compatibility mode (check html Danea)
- Delete or disabile product not present on Danea catalog
- Set price to all groups
- Set "Price from Danea / rounding with or without taxes"
- Set product conditions: New, used and refurbished directly from Danea
- [new v1.8.+] Create product TAG from Libero 1,2,3,4 or note
- [new v1.9.+] New UI. Up to 8 subcategory creations. Simultaneous multi-language import. Danea 2017.36 optimized.
- [new v1.9.5+] New option: "custom reference combinations" that automatically generates a reference code if it is not present in the combinations in Danea.
New option: "Specific price as" to choose discounted prices in% or fixed value.
New option: "Disable / Enable zero Quantity Products" in Danea.
- [new v2.0.0 +] Advanced multishop support: Allows you to configure all options and import products on single shop, indispensable in B2C / B2B configurations from a single Danea catalogue.
Creating "features" on Prestashop product by Danea Free Fields.
New option: "Disable Fastbay" on sync that optimizes the speed.
Latest version: 2.2.1 - 2020/11/26
[NEW] Optimized import mode for hostings with limited resources
[NEW] Dedicated CRON for optimized mode
[NEW] Improved compatibility with third party modules
[NEW] Check if shop is currently in maintenance mode
[NEW] Remote check for new version
[FIX] Import error if EAN code is not valid
[FIX] Optimized import not deactivating
To get an allround we have available modules "export products to Prestashop Danea" and "export orders and customers Danea". With these tools you will be able to better manage your e-commerce infrastructure.
The installation and configuration of the module is very simple, you'll be ready in a few minutes. More information is available a detailed guide PDF. In case of problems our customer care is at your disposal to assist you and answer your questions.
The module is compatible with Danea Easyfatt 2016 / 2018 latest release (Easyfatt Enterprise One).
and Prestashop versione 22.214.171.124+ - 1.6.x - 1.7.x